So everyone told me wait and be patient.. that God will take care of us...
And guess what???
HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only did we find a house.. a 3 bedroom home with high ceilings.. hard wood floors.. and TONS of closet space... in Gladwin (where I wanted) for cheaper than I was finding most 2 bedrooms!! I mean.. WOW... The Lord does take care of us...
So we are moving Saturday... it's not totally ready for us.. but Doug is letting us move our stuff into the house.. and then we will go stay with my mom for a couple weeks while he refinishes the floor.. and redo the bathroom.... and paint all the rooms!
So I need to call and cancel my cable.... forward my mail... set up our the address with our home care nurse... and finish packing.. and cleaning.. AND tomorrow is the first day of MUMS...
And we have ANOTHER appointment in ann arbor on Wednesday for Jonathan...
phew.. I better get to bed.. I'm going to need my REST! haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment