Thursday, September 8, 2011

How

How do you get over the pain of someone who stood before God and your friends and family and promised to love you forever... to be there for you in sickness and in health... and then this person just ups and decides I don't think I love you anymore... and within 3 months is living with someone else? I mean... we just had a baby... and before his first birthday my husband has already gone so far as to be living with someone else.... how do you get over that pain?

I don't know..
and right now... It feels like it's never going to happen. But right now.. I am not feeling well.. so all these bad news things that have happened today (and before) are REALLY bad news...

I wish I could call into work tomorrow... but alas... I can't. Because mom's don't get days off.

No comments: