Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nobody is perfect

I am working on me.. I am using this time to learn who I am...

Yes I am a mom.. but I am MORE than a mom... and once I became mom.. both Jim and I changed the way we saw me.. I know that he used to think that I could no longer have fun.

But let me tell you I can have fun! HA! With or without my kids.. We seriously laugh everyday.. we take each day and live it to the fullest... even when we are just home in our pj's we still enjoy each other.

I have also lost nearly 30lbs.. and still losing.. I think I could be losing bigger numbers but I am afraid to cut back too many calories with Jonathan still nursing SOOO much.
I've even been thinking about joining weight watchers.. they have a program for nursing moms.

I think the biggest change in me is my relationship with God. I have grown so much closer to Him than I have been ever in my life. And I LOVE it! My friend was reminding me that I was talking about how I wanted to grow in Christ.... well I certainly have the chance to now! :D

I know that a few of the people who read this actually read it because you enjoy seeing me in pain.. you enjoy the drama of my life.... And to you I say this, I am sorry for whatever I have done to you that you find joy in my pain... I hope that you will forgive me for whatever it is that I did. I am a new person now... people change....

And we have a little more than 2 weeks to move.. and still no place to move into! haha.. hopefully we find something soon

No comments: