Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day weekend

So Saturday Adam spent the night with Aunt Donna.. he of course had a blast.. stayed up late.. ate smores... (his way!)

Mommy on the other hand missed him.. and didn't like the quiet of the house..I mean I am used to spending the evenings alone and quiet... but not the afternoons! :D haha...

Well today.. we supported my mom and walked a 5K with her... she did GREAT! I am so proud of her!

Then we had lunch and then played softball...





  We got home.. I put my babies to bed (late)

And now I'm tired and have a headache! haha..

1 comment:

Candice said...

Looks like you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to follow you back, but don't see a place to do that. Just let me know and I will happily do so :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com