Sunday, September 11, 2011

Money

It's been a long time since I have been in control of my own money.. and I am SO excited to have it again.. but now.. with my new relationship with God.. I wonder.. how do I respect him through my money? I mean tithe.. I get that.. 10% of my income.. but does that include when I sell things? or is it just my normal income? And then what about the rest of my money??? I want to be a good steward. .. I wish I knew the answers..

I think I need to do some Bible Study on money...

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”

No comments: