Monday, September 19, 2011

So busy

I am so very busy... I maybe a stay at home mom... but we rarely stay at home. We spent another night at U of M with Jonathan last night... they did a sleep study on him.. we have to back down soon.. (I lost the paper for when the appointment is) to get the results and to follow up with his pulmonary doctors.

I am cleaning, and packing.. and organizing...

and my newest mission is killing a mouse... I have seen this mouse 2 times now.. and Nikki saw it once too! So.. "mickey" has some lovely decon traps hanging out in the house for him... I hope he finds them and goes away soon.. I very much dislike mice.. especially in my house!!!!!!! EWWW! makes me feel dirty. Tomorrow I will be moving ALL the furniture in the living room and scrubbing the walls... I know it's not going to help get rid of the mouse.. but it will make me feel better! haha...

So as of today it marks 4 months that Jim left... and please do not believe his lies.. that I kicked him out.. I didn't kick him out.. especially had NOTHING to do with his smoking.. and when I called him out on him lying.. he giggled and turned red.. he must have told it so much that he too believed it to be true. I am still praying for him.... But I don't pray for him to come home... I pray for him to stop living his life apart from God.Proverbs 24:20 for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out. Because I know that the happiness that he is searching for.. is not going to be found anywhere else. I'm sorry.. but you cannot experience pure JOY without Knowing your Creator!

Well, I have a new bed.. with new bedding.. it's AWESOME.. purple.. my favorite color!
Jonathan is sleeping in his OWN room!
AND I took his swaddle away...


AND have you noticed the AWESOME fall colors starting to pop out!!!????!!! I LOVE Fall and all the awesome colors! (that's Adam his first fall.. can't wait to redo this photo shoot with Jonathan.. I even found the hat! :D)

No comments: