Tomorrow morning I will be entering the hospital at 10am to have my water broken and hopefully having a baby a few hours later. I am having mixed feelings about this whole adventure... When Carla and Lauren left with Adam he was crying and that was terrible. I of course cried too. I miss him. Even though normally at this time I know he would be sleeping so I wouldn't be seeing him anyways. But I also know that I won't be seeing him until Sunday at the earliest.
So being I have been having contractions now for a week... I really do believe that after my water breaks tomorrow morning my labor is going to go crazy and I will have a baby quickly. I really do not see it going any other way. I don't even see us getting to my 6 hour deadline before I'm pushing!
I am so excited to see what this little man looks like. I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks and hold him close.
What a wild ride we have been already. And the next stage of the adventure is about to begin! I'm ready!!!
Dear Lord,
Be with me. Help me to deliver a healthy baby naturally and safely. Please help us to do this the way you have intended babies to be born. With no medicine. Help me to believe in my body and it's ability to birth. Keep Adam safe. Just be with us as we expand our family. Be with us to welcome our new bundle. Thank you for blessing us Lord.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment