Jonathan is 17 days old... which means I am 17 days post op.... I still hurt sometimes... some things are still hard for me.. but I get through. No one seems to be interested in helping anymore which is ok.. I manage.
Jonathan is an angel. He nurses GREAT... he sleeps fantasticly... he only cries when he wants to eat... or be held. He really is the perfect baby. I couldn't have asked for a better baby.
Breastfeeding is going awesome. I am so happy with how different it is this time. I have no fears or doubts at all that I'm not producing enough. I know he gets as much as he wants.. and there is still more when he needs it.
Adam needs to get out... he needs a chance to run and play and roam and be with other kids. I can't wait till it warms up so we can go outside and play. That will be fantastic for Adam.
I wish we had more visitors... It can be tricky getting out with 2 babies... so we tend to be home more than we used to be... so I wish people would come over and play!
Well... Jonathan's waking up. Which means he wants to eat! hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment