So life with 2 babies is definitely different. Challenging at times. Jonathan has been GREAT. He wakes up nurses and usually goes right back to sleep. He has been having bits of awake time here and there but not much.
Adam seems to like Jonathan and is very kind and gentle with him... however he really likes his "stuff". Adam has crawled into his bouncy seat, swing and bassinet! Adam also has been playing a lot more with his babies... he has even taken a bath with his baby, brushed baby's teeth... it's really very cute!
I can't believe how different breastfeeding is this time than it was with Adam. I just wish I could produce better for my pump. The MOST I have gotten from pumping is nearly 2 oz. I KNOW I have more in there.. I can hand express it out really easily. I wonder why I just don't produce for my pump. It's a hospital grade pump too! It's very frustrating. VERY VERY frustrating.
Well, I am healing up well from surgery. I am still very sad that I wasn't able to have the natural delivery I wanted. But I did do 12 hours of all natural labor and for that I will be proud of. I think I know what caused me to have problems... and if we ever choose to have more children (which is a big IF) I will "fix" it before I try to get pregnant.
Good news about Jonathan's jaundice is he is off his light and his numbers are coming down. I am very happy. It certainly caused drama in our lives fighting with the doctors. Sometimes they air on the side of caution that just isn't necessary. I mean his jaundice would have went away with time and no pokes in his heels.. no light.. just time. But no.. instead he has had to get blood drawn nearly every day of his life.. his poor heels are bruised and scabbed from needles. AND they even had the nerve to cath him to get a urine sample. Poor kid. Sadly up next for him is his circumcision which I don't want but Daddy insists he has to have.
Big brother Dylan is coming over this weekend and meeting Jonathan for the first time. I am excited for them to meet! And I love the way Dylan and Adam play together so it will be a fun weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment