Well part of me is happy my baby hasn't shown up yet.. February birthstone has always been one of my favorites!!!
So now when I have a mother's ring I get a diamond and a pretty purple amethyst! I think the 3rd stone should be an emerald... purple, green and diamond would be pretty together! hehehe... now to get Jim on board of having more babies! hehe.. I think I will just allow God to work on that one.
I was looking at all our horoscopes today too..
I am a Leo... and this is pretty true for me. I do like to be center of attention
Jim is a Cancer.. he is very loving and affectionate
Dylan is a Taurus... sweet, affectionate, and cuddly... pretty true I think of Dylan.. even tho I have told him I think he's too old for me to be kissing him on the lips he insists he is not! LOL
Adam is an Aries...passionate and creative... he is a terrific kid who seems to love life!
and this new baby will be an Aquarius... will surprise you repeatedly is how he is described.. and so far it's been true of this whole pregnancy... surprised that I was pregnant so soon after Adam and.. then again that he was a he.. I was sooo sure he was a she... and then that he's late... so far everything isn't as I expected!
I love my growing family.. and I cannot wait to meet this newest addition. He is very much welcome and already loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment