So we are nearing 22 weeks pregnant.. over halfway done! Wednesday Jim will meet Janice and if he likes her she will be our doula. I really want to have a natural childbirth. I can feel baby moving LOTS... but still can't feel him on the outside.
School is going well.. I got a 100% on my first Anatomy test. So that was good. I am enjoying my art class. I was concerned that 4 hours of sitting there sketching would get "old" but it doesn't. This week I didn't want class to end because I wanted to finish my picture! I was drawing baby mickey! He's cute!!! I still have his body to finish and the blocks he was holding.. All I got done was his head and face!
MOPS starts this week and I'm excited!!! I LOVE MOPS!
I started a prenatal yoga routine to my day.. and it's hard for me but feels great! I really like it.
Not a whole lot happening. We are planning to do a total house makeover here in the next couple weeks and try to get the house in order for baby to come and to just get things out that don't need to be here. (like the girl bedding we bought) I thought about doing a garage sale but I think it's too late in the year so I'll store it till the spring and then do a garage sale then!
I look forward to house shopping.. we are getting us a new KING sized bed.. Dylan's getting a complete room makeover I think he'll be stoked to see it all done! I want it to be a surprise so I'm not telling him what I"m doing. I did ask what he wanted.. and he told me he was grey sheets and comforter and photos of him on his wall! LOL
I want to get one of those organizers for Adam with the bins for his new room. He's getting moved to a bigger room so we can give baby his room. I went through his cloths yesterday and took out all his shorts and tank tops. So now all his clothes fit into one dresser instead of 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment