Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a boy!

And at first I was very sad. Jim had said this was going to be our last baby so I was heartbroken. Not because of having a son.. but because it meant I would never have a daughter! But... he seems to be at least open to the idea of having another baby!!!!

So it looks like Adam will have a best friend. With only 21 months between them I know they will be close! I am actually getting excited that this is a boy.

1. because I know it will be easier with Adam b/c they will play together
2. Because I have MOST of the things I need (still need a few things though)
3. Now I will most likely get the family I always wanted 3 babies!!! (with a BONUS of Dylan! )

So... even though I cried at first when I heard the news.. I'm feeling much happier now!

Now the BAD part is... we have to figure out a name! And that is REALLY hard for us!

1 comment:

Channing said...

Congratulations, Krystal! If we were expecting another boy, I would be slightly disappointed but I would definitely count it all joy for a healthy baby and a playmate for my son. At least you can re-use alot of your boy stuff with your new LO! Again, Congrats!