Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Ultrasound

It's tomorrow.

I'm excited and nervous. What if this baby is a boy? No one will be happy. Everyone will be disappointed. I don't think I can handle that.

I hope all is well in there and baby is growing well. I can't wait to see my child. I still can't believe I'm having another baby. How can I have 2 kids? Adam is so much fun am I going to spoil it by having another one?

I think it's too late now. Baby is coming! LOL

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You will love that baby every bit as much as Adam...regardless of whether it is a boy or girl! And it will be good for Adam - learning to share, take turns, etc. are much easier when there's a sibling to share and take turns with. :-) All of my friends that had kids close together said it was crazy for awhile...but their kids were playmates as they grew up, which was nice for them!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Boy or girl they are both special! I hope all went well. :)