I am TOTALLY overwhelmed to the point I just honestly stare at the mounds of stuff praying the elves will soon show up to put it away. Why don't I just slowly work on it a little at a time? Why do I let it almost make me panic? Our old house still has CRAP and I do mean CRAP in it. We have tomorrow to get it done. I wish I had someone to help me. Someone I could call in my time of need. I just don't know who that someone is.
So not only do we still have tons of stuff at Donna's house... I still have tons of stuff to put away!!!! GOBS of it... I have most of Adam's room done. I just need to hang shelves. And you need two people to hang shelves or else they will be TOTALLY crooked. Soooo it will be like a year before that will happen b/c when Jim is home... Adam is sleeping in his crib!
So I honestly think what really triggered my feelings of loneliness and overwhemedness (yes I know I just made up that word) is because I will be going 1 week with no phone... and I went 4 days without TV or internet. Not that I am addicted or anything.. but without these distrations in my life I was really able to see just how empty and pathetic my life really is.
At least I have Adam
So instead of emptying boxes.. I am writing a blog.. and then I will check my email.. then I will update myspace, and facebook... then maybe I will unpack some stuff. I know I NEED to get some stuff unpacked. Our new house is so small you can barely walk in it it's so full with stuff.
3 comments:
Doing anything is hard when you have a baby to take care of but you can do it! Hang in there!
Honey don't stress! Moving sucks big butt that's why everyone hates to do it. Doing it by yourself is even worse. Just do a little bit at a time! Love that pic is darlingggggg!!!
Ugh...Moving does make EVERYTHING harder. And it is overwhelming. I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely and so overwhelmed. I so wish I could just come for a week and help you sort it all out! Try the trick I used to do - I'd set a timer for 20 minutes (or if you can't face that, try 10 minutes). Make yourself start with one box and work for those 10 minutes until the timer goes off...and then you get to check your email/Facebook/mySpace etc. at the end of 10 minutes. Then do it again...Sometimes knowing that I only HAVE to work for 10 minutes helps!!
Post a Comment