Monday, August 17, 2009

Changes

A lot of changes are occuring in our lives. We are moving into a smaller house that is a lot cheaper rent than this one. Hopefully this will help us be able to actually pay our bills! I am so tired of being poor. I know we will never be anything but poor until we learn to really manage our money. Someday, hopefully.

So I am working on getting us all packed up. But I am also going out of town for 5 days starting tomorrow! I am excited to go but there is a lot to do.

Also August 25th will be my first day of school and Adam's first day in daycare. I am terrified of this. I HATE it! I don't want someone else being his mommy. I am his mommy not those daycare ladies... Luckily it is only 5 hours a week.

Another change that I am making, working on making... NEED to make.... is getting back into church. The happiest I ever was in my life was when Christ was sitting on the throne of my heart. I went to Calvery Baptist Church yesterday. I really enjoyed it. And they are starting a MOPs program, mothers of preschoolers, that I am really excited to attend. Sadly it's on tuesdays when my class is.. so I will have to leave early every week.

Well tomorrow will be a busy day. I need to pack us up for our trip, send Peanut her new dresses, get an oil change in the van, get my eyebrow's waxed, and fill up the gas tank. I am going to forget something... I just know it!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The woman watching your child aren't replacing you! I'm starting school on Monday too! Yay!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! Praying for you guys as you make these changes.

Cathy

P.S. feel free to check out my blog when you get a chance