
August is Breastfeeding awareness month... and so far Adam and I have partcipated in 2 Breastfeeding Walks. Today was nice b/c it was in my town. There was one other mom who has a daughter 2 months younger than Adam there. I gave her my phone number in hopes to make a friend. Yes I am desperate. I want..no NEED friends. I miss being me. And this is not a new mom thing.. this is since I've been with my husband I have not been able to keep many of my friends. Mostly b/c I live no where near any of them. Now that I am a mom I desire friends to share stories with. To go to the park with. To share recipies.. to complain about husbands....
I know I am pathetic. Maybe I will just have to try to start my own mom's group.
2 comments:
Your not pathetic! It's so hard to make and keep friends as a mom and wife! I live on the outskirts of dallas so I usually end up driving 30-45 minutes to hang out with my friends. Good luck on a mommy group I have really enjoyed mine!
It's so important to have contact with the outside world! I created my group out of desperation. I was so lonely and losing my damn mind but now I'm a happy mommy! Peanut gets to play and so do I.
Post a Comment