Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sleep Training


OMG!!! Sleep training.. we are on day 7 or 8 I forget... but sometimes it works like a charm and other times he just cries and cries and needs me for hours!!!! I know what the problem is.. I am still missing his sleep ques sometimes. I let him stay up later than he should b/c in my head.. only being awake for an hour just doesnt seem like enough.. it's not possible he can't be tired.

But he is! and instead of taking out the time to lay him down he gets overtired and cranky and can't function.... I am a bad mommy. UGH!

Being a mother has seriouslly been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I enjoy my son soo very much. I think this is part of my sleep training problem! I want to be with him. I want to cuddle him and soothe him. I actually like sleeping with him... although whenever I do he likes to nurse like 10 times as often.

and now for your viewing pleasure... a couple of pics of the most adorable baby boy on the planet!




No comments: