And Adam was a dream baby! He slept and put himself to sleep so well while we were there... now that we are home... he is doing HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well... ok.. so this was our week!
Tuesday... PLAN-Pack,get oil change, get eyebrow's waxed, leave for mom's house by 4pm.... What really happened!!!!!!! Jim woke me up at about 2 am b/c his face was swollen... abcessed tooth!!! UGH... After talking to his dentist we went to the ER .. they tried an I&D but it failed so he had 3 days of IV antibiotics. Needless to say I stayed home with a mister grump who was downright mean! After his next dose of IV antibiotics he was feeling better so we decided it was ok for me to leave for vacation..
So it's now about 6pm on Wednesday and we begin our journey to Portland. We get there around 10pm. SOOO late for Mr.Adam. We all went to bed about an hour later.
THURSDAY- Elli has a doctor's appointment at 4pm in Ann Arbor so Doug and Janelle were going to be gone. I had made arrangements to see a very old friend. But her daughter was ill in the morning so we ended up going to the mall in Grand Rapids. Got back at almost 10pm... another late night for mister Adam....
Friday- Finally got Adam's first pool experience! Elli and Janelle had a funeral to attend in the morning but we got in the pool in the evening. Adam actually PASSED OUT on the couch at like 5pm! hehehe.. so it was an early night!
Saturday- Janelle's parents came over for most of the afternoon... then went to dinner club... another late night for Adam...
Sunday- Church, then small group party... then we drove home! Poor Adam lost soo much sleep this weekend! hehehe.. but we were definataly busy!!!!!!!
It was sad coming home from Doug and Janelle's.. it always is. It is so comfortable and loving there. I just love being there.
Well we are home now. Until next visit! Maybe I can convince Jim to let us to to the Pirate Party Sept. 19th!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good time! I leave for vaca in a week hope it goes as well as yours!
We loved having you both! Sorry it was so fast paced - we'll try to keep it simpler next time...although I think I said that last time, too? :-)
Love ya!
Post a Comment