Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday

So I have recently been asked a couple of questions via email that I'd thought I'd answer..

1. How did you forgive Jim?

Well, it started with simply saying I forgive you. Then prayer... LOTS of prayer... and sometimes I still have to pray.... and eventually God matched my heart to my words.

2. Why do you blog?

It started because my friend Janelle had one to share photos and stories of her family with people... mine sort of changed into almost therapy for me... I have poured my soul into this blog and shared far more than I probably ever should.

3. How often do you pray? And how often do you read your Bible?

I pray all the time. Almost constantly I am having a running dialogue with God. I find I "hear" God answer me most, when I'm driving or taking a shower... not sure why though.
And I read my Bible often... not as often as I probably should... but often. Sometimes for just a few minutes.. sometimes for hours... depends on the day. I know whenever I've having a particularly bad day, I will just stop what i"m doing and go spend some time with God in his Word. It helps me get through all the tough stuff!

No comments: