1. Why did you change your comment form?
Well, I changed my comment form because I was recieving a lot of anyomous comments from people that generated a lot of drama... so now I still recieve those comments, I just choose not to approve them so that they can't brew so much drama from all the wonderful people who read my blog just because they love seeing me hurt.
2. What do you do for yourself?
Nothing. Well, after the kids go to bed I like to watch some TV get on the computer, read a book... I used to LOVE singing and performing on stage. I also loved going to see musical theatre.
3. What is a typical day like for you?
Lately it's been doctor's and therapy... this week alone I drove 895 miles just in doctor's appointments and just in this week (mon-friday)...
4. Why do you still want your husband back?
I never ever wanted to raise my kids as a single mom. Nor did I want to share parenting with every other weekend. That is not the kind of home I wanted for my kids. I waited to have children until I was married with the idea that marriage was forever. So I would love to restore my marriage 1 for my kids but more importanly because it would honor God. I know that God has the power to change Jim's heart, but I have no idea if He will.
No comments:
Post a Comment