Sooo.. being I'm out of school for now.. I am having TONS of ideas on how to fill my time. (besides facebook b/c it's so very important!LOL)
really get into my diaper making.. I got a TON of new fabric that I am in love with... I just gotta get out my sewing machine (tonight actually) and get to it!
Tonight I'm going to try my hand at mama cloth! Here's hoping it works out!
I also think about doing that extreme couponing... but not because I want a stockpile.. but because I would LOVE to give it away. I LOVE giving people things. I would love to be able to donate to all the local charities and less fortunate around here!
I also really want to exercise more. Not because I'm looking for biggest loser results.. but because I FEEL soooo much better when I exercise. It really does make me feel great just dancing in the living room with Adam!
Well we need to go to the grocery store today.. we have been out of milk for 2 days!
I was going through my drafts... things that I started to write but never finished..
I found this post.. not sure why it never got posted (I know why some of them didn't they were really mean and disrespectful of Jim)
This post was written 2 days before Jim left me...
I can almost hear my "voice"
I didn't have a clue what was about to hit me.. right in the face.
No comments:
Post a Comment