2011...
I want to honor and glorify God each and every day. I can honestly say that I try each day to honor God!
I want to continue to enjoy each and every moment I have with my children. I take time everyday to cuddle with each child
I want to have a perfectly natural no augmentation delivery of my second son. Sadly this did not happen.. but I sure did try my darndest!
I want to be a better wife that shows her husband respect and love always. Well for over half of this year my husband wasn't here... and even tho we are still very much married.. and he is still very much my husband... I find it very very hard to love or respect him. But it is my prayer that God will help me to show him love... because that is what God wants from us.. to love each other...
I want to have a more organized home. O this house is MUCH more organized than my last one.. but not having to clean up after my husband certainly makes this one easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment