I have been living in this wonderful "bubble" lately. Everything we could possible need or want we had.. we have been blessed so enormously that I got sloppy...
I was not diligent with my finances and overspent! I mean seriously!!!! I had over $1000 less than 5 days ago... and now... nothing... whoops... God is certainly using this as a lessen to learn. I have been praying for God to teach me how to honor Him in my money... Now I suppose I need to be a bit more specific and ask Him to teach me to be a good steward with my money.
I very much dislike when I have to learn lessens the hard way. But I will endure this.. learn my lessen... and hopefully do better next time. And now I will have faith that God will provide for us and hopefully keep me from overdraft charges or bounced checks! EEK!
Matthew 6:31-33
“Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment