Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Sacred Triangle

This is the sacred triangle.. this is how marriage is. Even if you don't believe... this is how it is. This is how God designed it. The commitment you make on your wedding day is not just simply to your spouse but also to your Creator. Remember that before you decide to say I do. Because if you don't mean it, you will answer to your Creator. You will have to explain to Him why you broke your promise to Him.

I know that I have kept my promise.

I know that I have honored my vows.

My hands are clean.

My conscience is clear.

1 Cor. 7: 15  But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace

Goodbye Jim.

I am letting you go. I will pray for you for always. And I am thankful that we created 2 little babies. Both conceived in love.. Both conceived on purpose. I am sorry that you do not desire to be a full time parent. I have learned that I cannot make you be a parent. We will be fine without you. I hope that you are your mistress will be happy. But mostly I hope that you will teach your children that making kids and leaving them is wrong, and cheating on your wife is wrong. I pray that you will be man enough to look them in the eyes and tell them that you made a mistake. That you regret tearing your family apart. And I hope that you will look them in the eye and tell them that you expect better from them. But even if you aren't man enough to do that... There are many men in our lives that will teach them these things. I hope that you will let me go too. And allow me to move on. Allow me to find love again. You know what you need to do.


Lord, I thank you for taking care of me and my boys in my husband's absence. Thank you for providing us with a new vehicle, wonderful home, clothes to wear and food to eat. I pray that you will continue you to provide for us. I pray that you will be with my husband. Help him to find you. Help him to be stronger than Satan's grasp. Help him to hit rock bottom so that he can start to rebuild his life with You. You are the truth and the light and I hope that You will be ever present in his life. Bring him back to you Lord. Allow me to be a light to him and to all I meet. Help me to show the world your love. Forgive me for I am far from perfect. Change my heart, make my desires to be your desires. I wish only to please you Lord. I am giving him to you Lord. Whatever you choose. I trust you. Amen.

No comments: