so that no one would be unsettled by these trials. For you know quite well that we are destined for them.
The saying all things happen for a reason, well, this verse basically says that. God certainly did not take my husband away. Satan tempted Jim with his mistress and he was weak and took it! God however can use this as a way for me to grow closer to HIM, and I HAVE! So maybe I never wanted to raise my kids alone, I have faith that God will see us through this.
And let me be the first to tell you that God has taken care of us BETTER than we have EVER been before! Because I have faith... he PROVIDES! I am amazed and shocked at HOW well My heavenly Father is taking care of me! I still can't believe it sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment