It's been so long since I've dated... I mean Jim and I met when I was 19... I was sooo different than I am now. I was an idiot...
I wonder what it dating looks like now... I was out the other day with some friends.. and one of them said.. He is totally into you.. he was so flirting with you.. and I just laughed! I just thought he was nice. But who knows.. she could be right!
But for now.. I am married.... and I will act as a married person is supposed to.
1 comment:
I know I never dated before either I met my ex husband when I was 17 we instantly started dating without knowing anything about one another. 6 years later divorced. I swore I was going to do it right the next time and Date till I really got to know the other person....yeah that didnt happen. Started talking to David and Bam! we were together before I knew it lol. Hopefully this time around will be better. lol
Post a Comment