So we aren't getting scheduled for our next ultrasound for 22 weeks.. so that's 8 weeks away!!! We won't know until the END of September!!! How am I supposed to way that long??? GEEZ this is killing me!!! I mean my mommy brain tells me I'm having a girl.. but I fear if I start buying girl things God will smite me and change the baby into a boy! hehehe... So instead I just dream of buying the cute girl things.. and will wait..
not very patiently .. but I'm waiting!
Soo... let's have fun and guess the baby!
HB was 165
Placenta was right on top
I have had morning sickness and afternoon sickness and evening sickness... it's getting better.. but not gone yet
I crave fruit and OJ and meat doesn't taste good to me much.
The hair on my legs is growing normal
My feet are the same as before I got pregnant
Daddy is gaining weight
My skin and hair is GROSS! I hate it
My boobs have gotten bigger
My urine is dull yellow
I get a headache almost every day
ok.. so those are all the old wives tales I know! hehehehe...
2 comments:
I say GIRL!
Good luck! I always want to guess boy for everyone since that seems to be what we are always blessed with, however I hope you get the little girl you are hoping for! :)
Oh, and my blog has moved and you can now find me at http://raisingmy5sons.com :)
Post a Comment