Friday, July 30, 2010

Hormones

are driving me crazy!

I cry soo easily... ugh

I rarely want sex which is no fun for Jim I'm sure...

And now that Jim tells me that he thinks we shouldn't find out what we are having b/c there is a chance that it could be wrong and he doesn't want to get his hopes up and then something else comes out.... but I imagined going to the Doc appt... finding out and then going shopping! Buying clothes and accessories... and bedding.... I don't want to do gender neutral stuff. He is still "deciding" and it's killing me. He also told me that he doesn't think a 3D u/s is not a good idea b/c he thinks we should see what our child looks like when our child can see us. I feel like I am getting nothing I pictured. And these darn hormones are making the tears just a flow! UGH...

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Men are so difficult sometimes! Stay strong you will get your way :)