Monday, August 9, 2010

8-9-10

So.. it's 11pm on 8-9-10! hehehe.. cute right?

Well today we went over to my friends' house and helped her strip her diapers and taught her the "proper" way to wash cloth diapers.. and that smelling like amonia is not "normal"!

Then Adam feel asleep on the way home and I thought hey.. I'd like him to sleep longer and I knew if I went right home he'd wake up with the van stopped.. so we drove to my dad's house. We chit chatted.. and then went to dinner! mmm pizza hut! it was yummy.

Dylan got to ride the mini bike and Dad took him on the motorcycle to pizzahut! He was in little boy heaven. We finally got home around 9pm! So Adam stayed up late.. here's hoping he sleeps in! hehehe...

2 comments:

Suzie Button said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandee said...

Sounds like a busy, but fun day!

Thanks for adding my button to your blog. :) Congrats on your pregnancy as well! :)