Alright kiddos... Not sure who really reads this.. if anyone at all... but I guess I should still update ey..
I recieved my first order of cloth diapers today. And I am not thrilled... the AIO don't fit I have to send them back, the covers barely fit.... it's just not good. I am just unhappy. And Jim's being all cocky... like what we have to spend more money.. I thought cloth was supposed to save us money.. BLAH!!
I am getting soooo tired of defending things. Breastfeeding, cloth diapering... why does it seem like all I do is defend my choices. I have lots of friends that tell me, your the mom don't listen to everyone else but how can you not? I KNOW breast is best. I KNOW cloth diapers WILL save us money.... But yet I feel like I have to try to convince everyone else around me. It's frustrating!
My biggest problem is I am having a hard time sleeping... I stay up too late because I just don't get tired. Then I'm tired in the morning with Adam. It stinks!
Well here is your cuteness for the day. 

2 comments:
I read it! And I love reading your posts. It is hard to be strong when you don't feel supported by those around you - and it's hard to not listen to the negativity. But you're right - breast is best, and cloth diapers will save money in the end...but cloth always takes an up front investment that seems bigger at the time...it's sometimes hard for others to see the big picture...:-(
I look forward to reading your blogs...and you are the MOM! You're choices are the most important one that matters, AND breast feeding is so much healthier and cheaper for the baby. Just do what you know is best for your child. =)
Post a Comment