Wow.. I am really slacking! I really thought I would be much better at this blogging stuff. However I am not. I am a slacker! I am not only not doing the fun stuff such as updating my myspace or updating my blogger. However I am also not keeping up very well on my online classes! UGH!! I suck!!!!! No seriously. I suck!
Well I am finally updating. I will start with Lillie...
She is going to become homeless soon if she doesn't stop running away!! Little stinker can fit under the gate to the backyard! UGH... Like I don't have enough to do. Jim, well, he's still working. A LOT. And very tired and cranky most of the time. Someday, hope
fully, he will be happy and we will be able to have some fun once in a while! LOL ... my little work-a-holic. I am ok. I just got over a cold, and I continue loving life as mommy. Other than not being quite as productive as I would like to be and being 150lbs heavier than I should be. I'm great! LOL
She is going to become homeless soon if she doesn't stop running away!! Little stinker can fit under the gate to the backyard! UGH... Like I don't have enough to do. Jim, well, he's still working. A LOT. And very tired and cranky most of the time. Someday, hope
fully, he will be happy and we will be able to have some fun once in a while! LOL ... my little work-a-holic. I am ok. I just got over a cold, and I continue loving life as mommy. Other than not being quite as productive as I would like to be and being 150lbs heavier than I should be. I'm great! LOL Adam is doing fabulous! He is sitting up really well, he is doing all the "normal" stuff a baby his age should be doing. We got the go ahead from our pediatrician this week to start food... so I have made him green beans, acorn squash and sweet potatos. He LOVED the green beans, he thinks the squash is ok and he hasn't tried the sweet potatos yet. I also bought a mango to make for him! It's so fun and exciting!
I guess the only other "big" news we have is I am throwing Adam a 1/2 birthday party! October 11th at 1pm if you'd like to come you can! The more the merrier. I am making a "half" cake, and "half" hot dogs, and "half" sandwiches. And lots more "half" snacks! I am really excited!

We had an unexpected expense of $170 that I am not happy about but it is what it is. I just pray that we can still afford that toy Adam loves. I really want to give it to him for his "birthday".
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I would like to encourage you to update your own blog! I check daily but I don't always see updates. But believe I understand, it's hard sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment