Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Leaves






So today we went to the park and Mommy of course ALWAYS has her camera. I never leave home with out it! Never know when there is a cute moment I want to capture. Jim laughs at me for this... but I KNOW without a doubt that I will be elated that I have so many photos of our son. I already wish there were more photos of newborn Adam. And more in the hospital photos, and more photos of all 3 of us... and we have NONE Of all 4 of us!!!! I find this HORRIBLE!!!!!!!












I want very much right now to be able to take Adam to get his 6 month photos taken, ones that we can hand out to our family. Jim doesn't think we can even afford the $8 ones from Walmart... I think he's bluffing.... but hey he makes the money!












Anyways... I hope you enjoy these photos... I think they are downright ADORABLE!!!!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I usually find coupons for Walmart for $4.99...and you get a pretty large package of photos! Best deal by far!