Monday, September 24, 2012

Abortion


It seems that we all have opinions on abortion. Are you pro-choice? Are you Pro-Life?

Personally I have always been pro-life for as long as I can remember. I remember writing a paper for my government class and rewriting the law so that anyone who had an abortion would be charged with murder and whoever performed the abortion would be as well.

I had some tough ideals as a teenager.

I still feel very strongly that abortion is murder.... Which may or may not be the same way you think about things.

And that's ok.

We don't have to agree on everything to be friends.

But I will ask you this, what if, what if that baby that was aborted, was the 1 person who was supposed to cure cancer? Or cure aids? or discover a way to lose weight while eating junk food and ever exercising! haha. (ok that last one was silly)

I'm just saying, life exists in utero. I have birthed 2 kids. I have felt them kick and swish around inside of me, and just because they weren't screaming and crying outside of my body, they weren't any less alive.

No comments: