Thursday, September 6, 2012
pfhhftcha!
I LOVE these verses!
They have helped me through soooo many hard days.
So, our life has not been the simplest. However compared to life of other people, its still pretty cushy.. I mean I am whining because my flat screen TV broke and I have to use an "old" TV! I mean common that's just silliness.
I may not have a huge bank account but I am RICH.
We have tons of food! So much food that some gets thrown away everyday!
We have more than enough clothes. I could seriously go over a month without doing my kid's laundry they have so much clothes.
And Jonathan, he has over 15 pair of shoes! What baby needs that many shoes??? I don't even own that many shoes.
So in my dark times of feeling o woe is me, I remember just how blessed I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment