Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Never Alone

We are never alone.
God ALWAYS has our back.
He is there to help us, guide us, and pick us up when we fall down.

Right now in my life I am FULLY relying on God for EVERYTHING... and so far He has been over and beyond faithful. He has blessed my children and myself 10 fold.
He provided us with a car.
A home
My boys have more clothes and toys then they need.
He provided for us financially...
God provides!

I can have Faith because I can see what having Faith can do.

Satan certainly has been attacking me. He still is... Between my children's health, my husband and his affair and all sorts of other little bumps in the road...
God is still there.
He is still showering me with his Love!♥

This is what I have to say to Satan... Satan... you have no power here! My God is more than you'll ever be! No matter how many times you try to break me... God is still there! Picking me up when I fall and dusting me off saying I'm here! So good luck Satan... why don't you go pick on someone else! Because as for me and my house.. WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!

If don't know God personally... I invite you to seek Him. It truly is life changing!
Living for God isn't easy... I can actually promise that it won't be... but is is worth it. Because living for God is what LIFE is all about! And you are missing out on some AMAZING things if you choose to live for yourself instead.

With God you have Ephesians 5:22-23a But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

No comments: