I swear I only post downer stuff...
It seems like I have so much of "that' stuff to talk about it's hard to talk about the others...
Tomorrow morning is our doctor's appointment for Adam's eyes... I have an idea what to expect, glasses, patching and worse case scenario.. surgery...
I am so glad that it's almost Thursday.... I so want to do something for Adam. His eyes are literally freaking me out. I like don't even want him to look at me because I can't tell where he's looking! LOL...
Anyways...
And I thought ...
That has to be the SWEETEST thing a stranger can do. Pray for someone they don't know.
I have been trying VERY hard to pray for people. I want to be a prayer warrior. I want people to come to me and ask me to pray for them. I was doing GREAT at this.. I had a notebook I wrote EVERYTHING down .. and prayed... at least 1 time a day for everyone in my book....
but I lost the book.
I could totally make a new one, but with my life right now I just feel like I don't have time to do anything well. I make time for this that and the other thing, but I don't really give myself fully to anything other than my children... and even then... I have "ignored" (really I mean while they played or napped) worked on my homework....
So anyways....
The point. YES! I do have one!
If you pray, and would LIKE to pray for me... Here is my prayer requests
~my husband will find God
~Wisdom for Jonathan's doctors
~discipline in my own life with time management
~being a light to all that I know
~and for me to continue to rely fully on God!
THANK YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment