Saturday, February 18, 2012

I've been thinking

So I have been thinking alot about this blog post. What to write.. what not to write...
And in the end... I just don't know. This is totally off the cuff and impromptu. I didn't plan this or look anything up...

Jim filed for divorce.

And when I asked if he filed so he could get married, he said why does it matter? To me this says yes.

As of tomorrow Jim has been gone for 10 months.

I hope that we can come to a reasonable agreement.

I am still very numb and not sure how I feel, but I do know that I have balled like a baby at least 4 times today over really stupid things. So I am hurting.

I can't believe that after only 4 years of marriage it's done.

Jim is certainly not the man that I thought he was. But I think part of it was I didn't want to see it, and the other part was he was being something he wasn't.

I am going to be diving into another Bible study with a friend here soon and I hope that focusing on God will help me through this journey. I know that I couldn't do it without Him.

No comments: