Wow... I mean... wow..
1. Jim left us
2. I spend 9 days in the U of M hospital with Jonathan
3. While I'm gone we get notice that we need to move out of our house
4. AND our dog's collar has rubbed her neck raw and bleeding
5. THEN I find out Jim has moved in with his mistress
6. NOW... Jonathan's cultures come back that his lungs are filled with bacteria...
GEEZ!!!! even my snap pliers broke so I can't even make my diapers right now...
holy moly ...
I can't WAIT till we move.. and can start fresh... me and the boys. We can get as far away from Jim and his immoral living as we can. I will teach my boys differently. I will teach them that marriage is for LIFE.. not just until you find someone else to be with.. and you don't make kids and leave them.... I guess I should have known... Jim left his first son too... so now he has left all 3 of his children but is living with another woman's son... I guess his kids weren't good enough for him.
Well I will live my life making sure that my children know they are LOVED... unconditionally... they were both conceived in love as well. They were wanted and treasured from conception. Somewhere things may have changed for their dad.. but their mommy still loves and wants them! And that is all I can do.
I can love my kids and protect them from all the bad things I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment