Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Holy Granades Batman

Wow.. when you start to put on the armor of the Lord.. and really fight the fight... Does satan come at you! PHEW...
It's been a LONG LONG LONG day...
First drama with a business.... not the first time.. but definately good sized...
Then.. I am getting phone calls and text messages.. and facebook messages about what's my husband doing... and who's he doing it with being apart from us... AND then... I get other people telling don't believe so and so.. and o yes.. I thought this for awhile....

WOW...
I mean WOW...

Like I don't have enough to deal with.

I can't believe that after 7 years... a wedding.. and 2 kids later... people are acting like high school...

This isn't high school...

Yes it's nice to hear.. o we think Jim should be with you instead of her.. she's two faced.. we dont' like her... blah blah blah...

HOWEVER....
It's not that simple. Jim and I are MARRIED!!!! It's not something that is just done and over with like poof.. tomorrow we aren't married anymore go be with whoever you want now. No...

And even getting divorced isn't going to be easy.. we have 2 babies.. and a business together... I'm guessing we'd have at least a year before it was over and done with....

Geez... O... Pete's!

ugh...

Someone tell me what to do.... what is the right answer?

I know God is a powerful God.. and that He can do anything he wants.. even change Jim's heart to one that fears and loves the Lord over himself... to someone who takes responsibility for his wife and kids... and to someone who is decent and honest. I know it's possible. I mean God has forgiven me for my sins... and He would certainly forgive Jim from his.... but in the mean time?

I am going to pray... and read God's word.. and hopefully come up with some answers

1 comment:

berskisblurbs said...

I like this post! you put a lot of time and effort in to it. and I agree with you. You are very knowledgeable on this and think you are on the right path. I am amazed how strong you have been thru all this and commend you for it. you are one tough mama! Love u girl