I am tired.. and I need HELP! Help me pray. Help me pray for wisdom and strength to continue doing what is right. Help me to keep being an example. Help me to get beyond the bitterness that is burning inside of me. Help me to pray for God's will to be done in my life. Help me to pray for guidance.
But above all.... pray for Jim. Pray to have Jen removed from his heart and life. Pray that satan's attacks on our marriage will have no power. Pray that Jim will stop running FROM God and instead run to him. Because a life apart from God will never be truly happy!
Are you happy? Do you know what complete PEACE and JOY feels like? Maybe you need to spend some time getting yourself right with God. Because I know, I KNOW.. what it feels like to be in God's will. And let me tell you.. it FEELS great! Because even though satan is attacking me at EVERY angle.. I mean even my son is ill... and I will not falter. I WILL NOT stop fighting.... God's grace and love and mercy and forgiveness are too amazing to walk away from again. I did once.. and now that I have it again.. I don't want to throw it away!
So, pray.. NOW... speak out loud if you can. Remember God wants to hear us! Pray for me... pray for you... and pray for Jim!
Lord,
I come humbly before you tonight. I cry out for your love and mercy. I cling to the hope that I find in your word. Renew in me a right spirit. A spirit of love and honor and obedience. Show me what your will for my life is. Guide each step I take and word I speak. Give me wisdom in knowing what to say and how to speak to Jim. Allow my actions to be a light to all that are lost, not just to Jim. Help me to be a good strong mother to my children in the absence of their father. Be my children's father in his absence. Be my husband in his absence. Fulfill us in a way that only you can do! Give me hope. Give me rest. Let us feel your love and your arms wrapped around us. Secure in knowing that you will take care of all our needs.
Amen
3 comments:
Ya know what i pray for?...Is to be able to see my kids and not have a mother that hides them from him. I am there father and have the right to see them and not as you see fit. If your going to blog tell it all not just the woe is me parts. You say i cant see my kids because you dont trust me. I never in my life have ever put my kids in danger or in harms way. I love my kids and should be able to see them. You are using the only leverage you have left and thats the kids. This is not gods way....
I don't trust you because you do put your kid in harms way.. every time you light a ciggerette in their presence. And bringing them into a place that you smoke into. And every time you allow them to be led into the idea that it's ok to make kids and leave them, or to cheat on their wives. So you may feel that you don't put your kids in danger, but the truth is you do. And you know nothing of God's way because you are running away from God into the bed of another woman. But thank you for reading my blog! I am so glad that you are!
O and PS you may see your children whenever you want to! All you have to do is come over. The only person stopping you from seeing them is you. I am protecting them from your home, and your smoking. As ANY good mom would do.. especially with my son's medical problems! Even you have the common knowledge to realize that it's not SAFE for him.
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all,
and the marriage bed kept pure,
for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Post a Comment