Tuesday, June 8, 2010

just a quickie







Thought the 2 of you that read this.. would appreciate an update..



Well, it's official Adam is done nursing. I am finally starting to be ok with this, even though I miss it. I am having headaches, morning sickness, heartburn and fatigue so far with this pregnancy... it's many more symptoms than I had with Adam.. with him I only had sore boobs. This time my boobs feel ok.






I went and saw a nutritionist and learned a lot! I am excited to start losing weight! :D I hope that it goes well.






I also started a zumba class and LOVED it! I was surprised at how much I could do.. but there was a lot I couldn't do at my weight too..






I have made the goal of by Sunday to have completed my first attempt at a cloth diaper... I really need to stop being scared and just try.



2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Sounds like a girl this time! :) Exciting! What did you learn from the nutrionist? share! You will be nusing again soon enough so no worries hon!!

Janelle said...

Yep, I think it's a girl this time around, too! So cool that you saw a nutritionist! Did they say it's OK to work at losing weight while pregnant? And so exciting about Zumba - that looks like a ton of fun! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better about not nursing Adam...I know that's been tough!