
He cruises around furniture with ease and perfect balence. He till hold your hands and walk forever... he even took a couple steps now all on his own. Where did my baby go? Why is he in such a hurry to be a big boy? He won't even take a bath in his baby tub anymore.. he wants the freedom of the tub.. no restraints!
He prefers to stand on everything... He is sooo curious and I swear I can see his wheels turning sometimes.
I miss my little baby but I will be honest and say I LOVE this stage.... his personality is coming out.. and I love how new everything is..
o... right now.. he's "interested" in the furnace! LOL...
and now he's pulling on my pant leg so he can stand up...
pick up...
put down...
go play with toy...
get into dog food! LOL he's sooo busy!
2 comments:
yes they are cute, but IN everything!! It's exhausting! More pictures please....
he doesnt sit still long enough for me to take more pictures! hehehe... I did get some cute ones of him eating a big hunk of cheese! but my editing program isnt working so I need to reinstall it. The photos have red eye
Post a Comment