Friday, February 5, 2010

My new life.

I am slowly taking baby steps to my new life. I am trying to make smart choices, healthier ones. I didnt' get this big in one day, I certainly will not lose it in one day either. I am 100% sure I don't want weight loss surgery. I want to do this the hard way, what can I say I'm polish! hehehe...

So if you would like to help me, you can write me notes to encourage me. Tell me about some food that is healthy or a way to workout that is free. If you see me you can help keep me accountable in what I eat.

NOw I will not spend my life eating cardboard, but I am trying to make more organic food choices and just healthier in general. I will still eat something "naughty" but a smaller portion and only once in a while, not everyday.

and now for you view pleasure... a couple new photos.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Krystal. I am trying to do the same thing. I am taking stairs rather then the elevator when possible. Parking further away from store entrances. Eating smaller portions. When it comes to sweets, I am eating a 100 calorie pack as a snack & then allowing myself only one portion a day. For example, yesterday at Daron's doc appt a lady kept offering me cupcakes. I said no because I was looking forward to having ice cream last night. So those are my ideas for ya. Praying for you as you tackle this. We are both in the same boat :-)

Wandering Awry said...

He is soooo cute! Love the laundry basket picture :)