May 29, 2004... we met in person. We met at the Midland Mall in Spencers... we walked around the mall a bit, then decided to go see a movie. I narrowed it down to Troy or Mean Girls, you chose Mean Girls. You bought us popcorn and soda, and neither of us at the popcorn. You held my hand for the first time too. I was 19 and you were 22. We were so young.
July 3, 2004 the first time you said "I love you" out loud.
July 6, 2004 Your 23rd birthday, and the first time I said "I love you"
July 15, 2004 we moved in together.
Oct 21, 2004 we moved into our Cabin.... Do you remember the Cabin days? We had so little, but we were so happy.
August 28th 2006 you asked me ... "Krystal Varney will you be my wife?"
- I said yes but didn't realize you were proposing... so you took it back...
Sept 11, 2006 you asked me again... I asked are you sure... you got down on both knees and said yes... all in the back of the pizzeria
July 14, 2007 We were married.
Aug 3 2008 Positive Pregnancy Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 12, 2009 Adam Dawaine Ewers was born
May 1 2009 you asked me for a divorce via TEXT message
May 3rd 2009 you asked us to come back
May 24th 2010 another Positive Pregnancy Test!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 5th 2011 Jonathan Carter Ewers was born
May 19th 2011 You said you didn't know what you wanted and needed time to think if you wanted our family.... so I told you to go and take your time. I packed you an overnight fully thinking you'd spend a weekend away and miss us.... but you never came back.... instead you moved in with someone else in August of 2011....
Feb 14th 2012 You told me you were filing for divorce
March 6th 2012 you filed for Divorce
..... January 7th 2013 is scheduled to be the finalizing of our Divorce.
That is 3145 days that I was yours. 8 years, 7 months and 9 days....
No comments:
Post a Comment