I began this blog when Adam was a teeny tiny baby...
Whenever I go back and read my early posts I sound so naive... I honestly believed that my family would stay intact...
As I mourn the loss of my marriage.. and my vision of having an intact family and attempt to make the best of a bad situation..... I reflect on this journey.
Becoming a mom has changed me more than almost anything!
Being a mom has given my life purpose.
I LOVE being a mom.... and I hope to have more kids someday... but if I don't. That's OK! I love my boys more than my own life. They mean the world to me and I'm so blessed to be their mom.
1 comment:
Wow! Congrats on reaching that many posts! Being a mom is one of the best blessings!
(By the way, I switched my blog over to Wordpress. My new link is www.connorsfamily.wordpress.com. I've already added your blog to my new blog roll!)
Post a Comment