Friday, March 2, 2012

Weight Loss 2.

Figured it was time for an update.

With my getting sick, Jonathan getting sick, spending time in the hospital with him and then Jim filing for divorce... I stopped working out... but only for 3 weeks.. and I'm right back ON!

WHOO HOOO!

So...

I hired a sitter to come watch the boys while I run... and she comes so I can zumba 1 night a week. I also have Zumba for the Wii (along with a couple other workout games)

I am still looking for a good weight or resistance routine to do 1 or 2 times a week.

I bought a scale for the kitchen to weigh my food

I also bought this... it hasn't come yet... I can't wait to put it to use!


I was concerned with my shoes for running.. but they are working well!

So overall I feel like my life is heading in the right direction...

O and I did finally redeem 2 of my rewards I earned..
1st reward was 2 weeks NO DRIVE THRU and I got a pedicure! I even invited Sarah and Crystal to come with me. It was so much fun! AND I lost 5lbs so I got some new socks! haha..

No comments: