So I am beginning something new in my life. I am starting to sell Scentsy.
I first heard about it about a year ago.. I didn't believe the hype... so I ignored it. But eventually I was like alright let me see what this is all about. So I got a warmer and some scents....
And I fell in love.
I have 2 warmers.. and it scents my entire house. I can even smell it outside my house! It's totally safe, its equal to leaving a light on because that is what it is. The large warmers uses a 25 watt bulb the mid size warmer uses a 20 watt bulb and a plug in uses a 15 watt bulb. So it uses minimal energy and the scent is 10 times better than burning a candle!
Well, after I tried it I started thinking about selling it. I mean it's an awesome product that sells its self! I mean who doesn't love a house that smells nice?
No comments:
Post a Comment