Friday, April 22, 2011

It's been a bit

The boys are doing well. They both escaped shots at their doctor's appointment! I started reading the book The Love Dare. It's harder than I thought it would be. Speaking nothing negative is hard! I'm still working on it. What can I say? I'm a work in progress.


At least today is Good Friday! Easter is on Sunday!!!! Can't wait to see my family and let many of them meet Jonathan for the first time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went through the Love Dare with Daron a year ago. I have had to revisit it numerous times in the last year. But it is an amazing book that has been truly helpful. My brother also went through that book. He did each dare & they helped him to reconnect with his girlfriend - who he is now happily married to (will be a year next month)!

DeNise said...

I happened to see this book at WalMart while I was browsing for something new to read. I was thinking about buying it for David and I, but I don't know if he will go for it. I think he might Ill have to bring it up to him later if I remember lol.
If so maybe Ill start a blog called "Love Dare Results" lol or something like that. That could be fun.