Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I am certainly in a terrific mood this evening... I am soooo happy!
I got a BRAND new Medela PIS today!!! Can't wait to use it!!! I got Dylan 3 new Gap shirts for $3.08!!! Ooooo I LOVE bargain shopping!!! I also got Dylan a new pair of Khaki pants from Kmart for $1.99!!! I got Adam a Birthday Boy shirt... I got Jonathan a couple of outfits too! OOO I love baby clothes.. I could seriously shop ALL day! hahaha...

I went out to dinner with Crystal and we had a good time and the conversation never stops with us. It's always GRAND! hahaha... I think we need a "date" night every month! hahaha.. it's good for my soul!!!

Tomorrow Jim and I are supposed to go hang with some couples from our church and I am TOTALLY stoked about that!!!

ooo.. it's so nice!

BUT today is SUPPOSED to be wordless Wednesday.. pfft.. whatever.. but here is a new pic for your enjoyment none the less! hahaha..

No comments: