Friday, March 11, 2011

Potty Training

So... potty training has it's ups and downs. I am determined... which is good because it can be rough sometimes...

Wednesday was day 1.... we taught a doll how to go pee on the potty and Adam LOVED it...
Thursday had a few accidents but he is really starting to put together the "feeling' you get when you need to pee...
Friday (today) naked today... (b/c some of the accidents were due to not getting his pants off fast enough) Still some accidents but not too bad.. I mean I can't believe that my son only pees 4 times so far for the whole day.. I expected him needing to pee a lot more.

We are still doing a diaper for nap/bedtime.. but no more diapers during the day... It has been suggested that we should really let him be naked when we are home for awhile until he really gets it!

I am going to be stubborn and not give up. He is ready. I know he is.

No comments: